Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Tails: 3/5/12

Happy Tails: Merlin & Harry

"Merlin and Harry are now "Bubba and Jethro". They rule the house and seem very happy! They both are very playful and still love being with each other. I love watching their little routines everyday. It starts with trying to wake me up, eating and then all hell breaks loose! They wrestle together and run around the house chasing whatever they can find to play with, then they nap and start allover again. Bubba is the leader and the more affectionate one. I hold him often, they are both so friendly I cannot believe it!! Bubba is the one with the thinner face and Jethro has the bigger eyes and rounder face. It took me awhile to be able to tell them apart. They are eating dry and can food and love to eat!!

"I had a problem with sleep deprivation before I decided to keep them out of my bedroom at night, they wanted me up all night playing with them. I am still getting up much earlier but love them so much it doesn't matter to me.

"They are exactly what I wanted personality wise and are very healthy also. It ended up being a good match for everybody.Thank you for the excellent job you do trying to find homes for these wonderful little beings!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment