Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Tails: 2/29/12

Happy Tails: Rocky & Jerry
"Little Blue kitty is officially out and playing (translate bugging Jerry). Here are a couple of pictures of the little devil. Thanks again for expanding our family."

 

Happy Tails: Precious & Pumpkin

"Precious settled in quickly. She is a joy – friendly and affectionate. She loves to play for hours chasing her toys from room to room. Pumpkin is getting there – slowly but surely. He stayed under the bed for the first 3 months whenever I walked in the room. I kept the door closed when I wasn’t home so he felt safe. 

"In December he finally came out when I was in the bedroom feeding him. Then he started venturing out – exploring room by room. Now I leave the bedroom door open and he has free reign of the house. He will stay in a room with me and follow me around the house, but I can only pet him on his terms. The progress is tremendous, but he still has a way to go. I am so glad the two of them have each other. They get along so well."

No comments:

Post a Comment