Monday, September 6, 2010

Adoptions and New Arrivals: 9/6/10

This week we were thrilled several of our longer term resident cats found their forever homes!

Adoptions
- Leia
- Ebony/Ziva
- King/Vienna
- Scruffy (new arrival and adoption)
- Shaggy (new arrival and adoption)
- Tony
- Gino

New Arrivals
- Kitty
- Missy
- Shadow
- Polliwaket
- Cashmere
- Little One
- Percy
- Ernie

Happy Tails

"Hi, Just a quick update on Spirit and Sky. The ladies have adjusted very well. They both sleep with me at night. Spirit greets me at the door when I get home, "Queen" Spirit waits for me to go greet her and give her a treat.

"They still are a little timid with strangers but got along well with my grandchildren, I actually got a little jealous when Sky was loving my granddaughter, Patricia, so much. But I know we have bonded well because they both will come looking for attention and tend to follow me to any room I'm in for any length of time."

No comments:

Post a Comment