Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Adoptions and New Arrivals- 9/13/10

Adoptions
- Scraffy
- Shaggy
- Sebastian
- Coffee
- Little Guy

New Arrivals
- Penny
- Jasmine
- Baybay (kitten)
- John (kitten)
- Gracie
- Dante

Happy Tails



Hi remember me- Dillon? I am in my new home thanks to someone who was looking for a big, vertically challenged cat to love. I am so thankful he picked me! I spend my days lying around- and lots of sleeping!

I also like to watch the birds fly around right outside the window- they go to the tree, the feeder, then back to the tree- it is great! Downstairs I watch the chipmunks and squirrels run across the patio and they do not even know I am there!

My four step sisters (Peanut, Zoe, Minnie and Matrix) have been welcoming. Matrix has been the last to accept me - she has been afraid of me- I can't understand why, maybe it is my size?? Little does she know I am a big teddybear and will just love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment