Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Tails: 2/8/12

Arrista (Meadow) & Pumkin (Deno)
"Everyone is doing OK. Meadow is very playful and chases Pumkin all around the house. She also loves to play with her toys. She lets us pet her and she licks hands, but still will not jump or stay on the couch with us.  Pumkin is very content. He comes when called and is very lovable and is happy to cuddle with us.  Both love to explore and have found high cabinets to jump to and sleep. Meadow does sleep on the bed during the day with Pumkin if I'm not home.  If I'm home, he is always with me.  Guess I got what I wanted and they have a good home."



Billie Jean (Charlotte)
"Charlotte (Billy Jean) is a wonderful little girl! She is the first to greet me with a purr when I get home from work, she loves to cuddle at night and I have found her and Bailey sleeping together in a very small bed and in Bay's cat condo, I have also seen him lick her head when they are sitting together. She LOVES to play and sometimes thinks its OK the climb the drapes to get something and somehow she does it even with her soft paws on!...she is learning. They are fast becoming partners in crime getting into things and exploring together. I enclosed a pics of Bay and Charlotte. I found them the other night in the basement window near the ceiling (one of the pics).


No comments:

Post a Comment