Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Adoptions & New Arrivals: 12/5/11

Adoptions: 
- Washington
- Timmy
- Peanut
- Lugo
- Barbara
- Anya
- Tina
- Jack
- Daniel
- Maisy

New Arrivals:
- Sabrina
- Tabitha

Happy Tails: Sophie
"Just wanted you to know that she has adjusted to her new home very well. She does have to adjust to my 2 boys a little better.




"She normally runs any where in the condo she wants but my 2 boys have to stay downstairs, she will NOT allow them to come upstairs where she sleeps & eats. No big fight, just a quick hiss at my boys and they are gone.....LOL The boys keep trying to come upstairs & slip by her, she usually wins.....


"She is a very special girl to me & my husband, she is loved very much"

Happy Tails: Noodles
"Just wanted to let you know how wonderful Noodles is doing. He is so loving and playful and happy and this picture is his evening routine of watching tv with us. We just love him soooo much! Great kitty. You all do such a wonderful job caring for all your kitty's. I will certainly send people your way! I will keep you guys updated."





1 comment:

  1. So glad that Noodles finally found a nice home! He reminds me so much of our Parker.

    ReplyDelete