Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cat of the Week: Midgeon & Seymour

Seymour and Midgeon NEED to go together. They are siblings and very bonded. Let me tell you about the babies. I consider these lovely's Ying and Yang kittens.


Seymour is the edgy looking cat while Midgeon is the soft cat. They have been riding along with me in my car while I work since they were 4 weeks old. They love to ride. They explore the car, use the litter box when needed and when they are ready to nap they either curl up together in the seat or in my lap.


They both love to cuddle with each other and in the lap. Midgeon even loves to climb up onto my shoulder and snooze. They are both absolute sweethearts. They would love a family that loves, laughs, cuddles, plays and wants two adorable kittens. Both kittens get along with the other cats and my older dog.


Give me a call for more information. Heidi - 413-246-8151

No comments:

Post a Comment