Monday, September 12, 2011

Adoptions and New Arrivals: 9/12/11

Adoptions:
- Zoey
- Princess
- Mattie
- Tammy
- Tanner


New Arrivals:
- Adam
- Toby

Happy Tails: Pumpkin and Precious 


"Precious is adapting very well. She is affectionate, playful, purring, eating and pooping!!! :o)...Yesterday I kept the bedroom door opened all day so she could start exploring the rest of the house. She kept sitting outside the door in the hall meowing loudly -- but never budged. I couldn't coax her out any further than the hallway. I'm sure eventually she will venture out. She will be fine. 

"Pumpkin is coming around very, very slowly. His home has been under the bed...When I leave the room, I know he does come out a little and explores the room. I caught him under the pillow on the bed yesterday, so at least he came out from under the bed. He is starting to make eye contact with me when I look at him. I'll just keep talking to him and give him his space." 



No comments:

Post a Comment