Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Adoptions and New Arrivals: 11/22/10

Adoptions:
- Andre
- John
- Sonic
- Peanut
- Miller
- Emmy
- Oreo
- Star
- Lisa 2.0 (Adoption and New Arrival!)

New Arrivals:
- King
- Lisa I
- Jesse
- Animal
- Oscar

Happy Tails: Pumpkin

"Pumpkin came home from the vet tonight and he's like a new cat. He hasn't stopped purring. I think he's happy to be home (and we're glad too)...

"I am grateful that you allowed me to adopt Pumpkin. There's a reason that, of all the cats I looked at on Petfinder, he's the one that touched my heart. I think we need each other. I know that you at Mary's Kitty Corner felt like I'm was doing you a favor taking a sick cat but you actually did me a favor by allowing me to take care of him and love him. So, thank you!" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment