Monday, May 10, 2010

Adoptions and New Arrivals- 5/10/2010

Adoptions:
- Bananas
- Wren

New Arrivals:
- Lisa
- Mayo
- Cocoa
- Pearl
- Junior
- Afren

Happy Tails: Angelino and Max (An Update From Their New Mom)





Both boys are doing fine, with each other & with the dog. At the moment, everyone is napping. Both cats are on top of the kitty pen & the dog is lying near me, so they're in the same room.

I haven't tried to pen either cat up at night since the first night when Angelino let himself out later that night. I heard some thumping around & was going to go check on the cats. Angelino greeted me in the upstairs hallway. They're both fine out at night, although Angelino likes to dash up & down the stairs in the middle of the night.

They each have their favorite spots. All in all, I'd say everyone is settling in fine. They greet my husband in the hallway first thing in the morning & join him while he checks his emails & sports pages online. After a bit they come get me so I can feed them. See, they've already learned how to handle the system. lol

I'm still surprised it's been so easy. Just a few hissy fits with the dog & a few kitty to kitty stare downs. Now the cats will touch noses occasionally & the dog can walk past either of them without sending them for cover. I attached a few pictures. It's difficult getting a picture of Max. He's constantly in motion or wrapped on your chest (or neck).

No comments:

Post a Comment